Friday, August 20, 2010

Opposites Attract

Sweetie and I have been married for almost 8 months now and things have changed quite a bit in the past month since he started working full time. The time spent together has drastically been reduced since we used to both work at home.

Before Sweetie and I got married I knew that we were opposite in so many ways. Juris' song "Opposites Attract" describe us a bit.



And things aren't only about who the morning person is. Who's more detailed. Who's more spic and span. But we also usually choose opposing brands! I like Colgate. He prefers Pepsodent. I use a Nokia phone. He uses a Sony Ericsson phone. He likes imported corned beef. I'm fine with Purefoods. I love ketchup. He wrinkles his nose when I request for more.  I hate folding newly laundered clothes. He does it like a pro. He doesn't eat fat. I do.

It's crazy but being opposites have helped us both grow. I guess we're just both relieved that we like different things (especially in household chores!) because we complement each other in a lot of ways and "Look Ma! The laundry bin is always empty haha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment